5/20/2009

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Jourdain...




"Behind every successful person is a pack of haters."- Samantha Snow Strother

If having to call my self a hero, I would say that I am the Transcendent Hero. With a troubling past, nightmare memories and still a rockypresent, I look to the future knowing that I will make it through. All of my mistakes and past failures have brought me and will bring me success because I have learned from them. Jourdain Alesia Nicot is my birth name, and I for one think my name is p-e-r-f-e-c-t! October fourteenth is a national holiday on my calender. The first thing that people should know about me is that I am one-hundred percent random. I am extremely out spoken and asking questions and speaking my mind is not something that I fret about. Sadly, I am never able to make a straight-forward decision. Ironically, I'm not one to judge. Quite often my honesty is mistaken for judging. I desire and dream of becoming a photographer when I'm out of college. I'm very sarcastic but I'm not mean-hearted. I can be incredibly nice or dangerously mean, it just depends on who you are. I strongly believe that all types of drama belongs on a theater stage. I can't tell a joke to save my life but I've been told that I'm some-what humorous. Also I am very analytical, which means I am a enormous thinker. It is incredibly annoying and causes most of my problems. I'm very versatile, I don't belong in a group and labels aren't my thing. I have some incredible friends and a great boyfriend that help me through those days were I want to give up. I love volleyball and photography. My camera, volleyball, iPod and a little money is all I need to survive right now. I'm very outgoing and I love to explore and I dream of traveling. As hard as it is for some people to believe, I am not a narcissist and I'm not a conceited person. Actually I'm very insecure at times and I have suffered from low self esteem issues since the third grade. Although I often hide my self esteem with cockiness. My friends say I'm insane but I call it independent.