5/20/2009

The Origin of Jourdain


"All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions." -Leonardo da Vinci

Born October 14, 1993 in Arvada, (Denver) Colorado to Gloria Nicot and Ricky Lott, I was considered an "accident." My parents were never married, in fact they never dated, they were just friends. As much as I would love tell you the background of my dad and I, my life is complicated to a point where it would be a biography with twenty-one chapters with five hundred pages. Also my past is a very scratchy and confusing past that often leaves me tired just thinking of it let alone emotionally drained. My dad has never been in my life and finally in seventh grade he made some what of an attempt. You could say that I temporarily lost one parent for most of my childhood. My Grandmother whom I loved very dearly passed in 2003 and she was wisest person I had ever met. Informing me and telling me stories of the story of me and how I came to be and the world around me. I moved a lot when I was younger and the longest I ever stayed in one place was when I moved to Mesquite in third grade. I came to be who I am today from the people that surrounded me and did not surround me. I am the Transcendent Hero because of my past. The dark parts within my past have brought me much wisdom and have gotten me thorough situations. The wisdom that I have gained and will gain later on in the future will help me on my journey and I will use it for whatever purpose I am here for.